Friday, September 19, 2008

I've Given In

So I guess I've given it to peer pressure and here I sit creating a blog. I don't know why I've resisted for so long, I've actually had fun! I think it will be a good thing for me to keep track of what we do in our crazy busy lives and a good way to keep in touch with people.

If I have your blog listed on the side, and for some reason you don't want it there please let me know. I'm sorry if there's some blog etiquette I don't know about. Give me a break! I'm new to this!

So off we go, I guess. We'll see how good I am at updating this thing. I hope to do it often. Oh, and if you haven't figured out what the name of the blog stands for it's Greg, Lisa and Issac Baldwin. My sister came up with it for me. Thanks Melanie!

1 comment:

Frisch Nasty said...

No problem. Anything for a fellow Slutty Pants.