We went and had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago. I was a little worried about how they were going to turn out, because about a half hour into it Isaac was done. He decided it would be more fun to play in the dirt and run around in the leaves. Can you blame the kid though? When I got the CD from the photographer, however, I was really pleased. She did a great job. She has 5 kids of her own so she worked really well with Isaac. After we were done, she told me that she took over 300 pictures! Here's some of my favorites:




4 comments:
I love the one with Isaac on Greg's shoulders! So pretty!
These pictures are absolutely darling. Who was your photographer?
I feel so warm and fuzzy when I see pictures like that...
Darling family pictures!!! You will have to tell me who took the pictures. They did a great job, oh and it's fine i am linking you to mine as well. :) We really should plan to get together soon!!!
Post a Comment