Friday, July 24, 2009

If Wasn't For Pictures . . .

. . . I don't think I could tell you what we have been doing all summer. Seriously, it's a good thing I bring my camera along, and that Greg takes pictures (because I usually forget). I feel like one thing runs into another these days. So here's what we've been up to.

The first part of June we went to Hill Air Force Base and saw the air show. So cool. It's amazing what they can do with those planes.





Also in June we went to Idaho to a Baldwin family reunion. It was fun to see so many of Greg's family even if it did rain on us for most of the day. They had fun games for the little (and not so little) ones. Greg's dad did all the food and it was really good. He works wonders with a dutch oven.
Here's Isaac trying to win the marshmallow eating contest. I think he stuffed three of those big marshmallows in his mouth.



A water balloon fight broke out as well. You can tell by the look on his face that he was right in the thick of it.



For the Fourth of July we went to my uncle Preston's house for a barbecue/family reunion. He lives on a farm so Isaac HAD to go find the tractor.


We also went to a parade with my sister, Melanie, her husband, Dan, and Dan's family. Dan's family is so good to Isaac. Dan has three sisters and Isaac thinks they are super cool. So the day of the parade Isaac picked flowers for all the girls. How cute is that!


A few weeks ago we went fishing. We were there for about 4 1/2 hours and caught ONE fish. Oh well, I got to work on my tan a little.


And don't mind Isaac's swollen eye. He got a mosquito bite the night before and it swelled (?) up really big. I did end up taking him to the doctor and come to find out he is more allergic to mosquitos than most people. Want a closer look at that eye? Here you go.


Pretty gross, eh? It actually got worse than that before it got better. Poor kid.

And of course summer for us means boating. And so not to bore you with details from our almost weekly boating trips I'll leave you with some of our better boating pictures.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute Pictures! We need to go boating again!

Heywood Family said...

Looks like you have had a great summer! Isaac just gets cuter everyday!!!
Dana

Charayne said...

Wow, looks like fun. Gotta pack in all the fun stuff during summer. We need to get together soon!