Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two Wheeler and T Ball

Just this week Isaac learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. It took him less than four days to figure it out. He's such a big kid! Our one problem is that where we live is all hills. Once you get out of our driveway, you either have to go up the hill or down the hill. And I'm not talking a gentle slope. These are STEEP hills. So, in order for a newbie bike rider to get some practice time in, we go over to the junior high school by our house and ride on the running track. It works out great.


Way too go Isaac. He definitely needs a bigger bike, but he is working on "earning" that.
Also, just recently, Isaac finished his first season of T ball. He was on the Arizona Diamondbacks. I must say, I think I like T ball better than soccer. He did so much better in this sport. We will be signing up again next year for sure. It took him a few games to get the idea of it. This is how he looked at the beginning of the season:

A little confused. Not quite sure what he was supposed to do. But he took to it quickly. Here he is at the end of the season:

Look at that concentration! LOL. He got a trophy at the last game, and it is his most prized possession.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Lisa! He is getting soo big! What a great idea to take pictures at the first of the season and at the end. I can see the improvements, way to go Isaac!

{Brooke} said...

He looks so cute in his baseball uni