

Isaac was lucky enough to meet a couple of the characters. He wasn't too sure about them though.
His favorite ride, however, was the new Toy Story one at California Adventure. You wear these 3-D glasses and shoot a gun at theses targets. He went on it 4 or 5 times. Here he is waiting in line with his glasses on.

Of course if its summer, my family is going boating thanks to my brother Craig. I was so proud of myself that this is the first year I got some air jumping the wake. Boo Yah!
Greg of course comes along and shows me up.

Isaac has been asking to wakeboard too, but I think I'll make him wait a few years. He did get to do some tubing though. He got soooo mad when we made him get out. You would have thought I'd killed his dog. I'm such a mean mom.

Another thing that happened this summer was that Greg ran in a few races. He ran a 10k in Salt Lake and a 5k in Centerville. I didn't get very good pictures and I feel kind of bad. (Sorry Greg) But, Isaac ran in a 1/4 mile kids race in connection with the Centerville 5k. This is one of my favorite pictures of Greg and Isaac.

Come on, how cute is that!?! You want more? Of course you do.

5 comments:
Okay Lisa-
Although this site is long past due...I have to admit, I am very proud of you for giving into the peer pressure of the blogging world. I absolutely love it...and hope you do to!!
At least your site is not updated...whats Wade's problem. lol
Your little Isaac is getting so big.
I mean is"" updated unlike some one else I know
What a cute blog. Looks like you had a fun summer. I am going to add you as a link on my blog okay!
Dawn
Hi!!!! Cute! I'm glad you told me. Love that picture of you behind the boat. Go LISA!
Thanks for the post on my blog. It is so fun to see pics of your cute family. I am going to link you on my blog, okay? Feel free to link me if you wish.
happily-homeless.blogspot.com
Dana
Post a Comment