Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Isaac's Party

We had Isaac's birthday party on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We did a sports theme since that's what he's into. We had all kinds of "sports" snacks: pretzels, chips, tortilla chips and salsa, etc. On the invitation I asked everyone to dress in their favorite sports team colors. Which ended up with almost everyone in University of Utah gear. lol. I went to take the decorations down the next day, and he asked me if we could keep them up. So they're still up. Four. Days. Later. *Sigh* Here's some pictures.































Thanks to everyone who came. Isaac had a blast. He keeps saying, "I had fun at my party, Mom."

2 comments:

Heywood Family said...

You are the best mom ever! What a fun idea!
Dana

Andrea said...

He is a cute boy! I agree with Dana, it sounds like you are the best mom ever!