Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged
















I was tagged, so I guess I'd better do this:
7 random/weird things about me:
1. I hate wearing socks. Even though I live in a state where we get feet of snow piled up in the winter, I will wear sandals as long as I can stand it. Even then I will try and find shoes that don't have to wear socks with. And nylons, gag! I don't think I've worn them for years.
2. I love cinnamon bears. But when I eat them, I have to bite the head off the bear first. I don't know why, I just do.
3. I have a habit of twirling my hair around my finger whenever I'm nervous, bored, anxious, etc. It sometimes bugs Greg.
4. I can talk in a REALLY low voice. My high school friends used to make me do it all the time. I do it for Isaac now, and he thinks it's pretty funny.
5. I have to have the radio or TV on at my house. I can't stand it if it's too quiet.
6. I don't like to watch sports on TV. The sound of the announcers' voices is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. But to go to a game is something totally different. That's way more fun. I think it's probably because I like to people watch too.
7. I love to read. I always have to have a book I'm reading. Right now I'm reading Wicked. It's kind of slow going.
Alright, so I tag:
Wade, Dana, Dawn, Julie, Pyper, Janelle, and Nathaly. This is my first tag, so you guys better do it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. It's so hard to convey sarcasm through the computer. Anyway, I guess I will do it because you are my friend. Even though its been about 3 years since I've seen you.
Dawn

lundgrenville said...

Absolutely love it!! That little Isaac of yours is so darling!!

WTMC said...

Okay so I responded to your tag. It's only about 3 weeks after you tagged me, but at least I did it. Check my blog for my answers.
"Wade! Lisa! Make Craig and Melanie We're Betters!"