

As I've mentioned in years past, we are lucky enough to live close to both sides of our family so we visit them on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as well. My family's annual tradition is breaking a pinata. Somehow Greg and I have inherited the job of providing the pinata. This year, Greg wanted to try his hand at making it. He decided that he'd start with something easy. A snowman. Easy enough, right? Should only take a couple of hours, right? Wrong. He spent an entire weekend and then some on this thing. It turned out really well though.


And then we smashed it to bits.

Here's some more Christmas pictures that don't really need much explanation. For your enjoyment:


We have also spent a lot of time this winter outside playing in the snow. Which, if you know me very well, is not like me at all. I hate the cold. I think that after Christmas it should stop snowing and warm up. Anyway, since I can't control the weather I might as well have some fun. We have been sledding quite a few times this winter. There is a school close by our house that has great sledding hills. 

2 comments:
LOVE the pinata tradition!!! There's just something about crushing those things! :0)
Awesome that Greg decided to try his hand at pinata making....LOL. You guys always seem to have so much fun. Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment