Isaac's 4th birthday was earlier this month. Here's the thing. He only has one cousin on my side of the family and two on Greg's side. So, yeah. He's a little spoiled. He had almost three weeks of birthday.
His main present from Greg and I (with some help from my parents) was his EZ Ski. It's a water skiing trainer. We gave it to him a week or so early because I was afraid that if I waited until his birthday he wouldn't be able to use it at all until next summer because it would be too cold. We had been looking at videos of the ski online for a few months trying to decide which kind of trainer to buy, so when he opened it he knew exactly what it was. He was soooo excited.
That weekend we went boating.

Greg was on a tube out there with him so when he fell off (and he did fall and was NOT happy about it) Greg just jumped off the tube and grabbed him.

I love this picture of Isaac and Greg. Isaac had so much fun and thought he was the coolest thing ever. He wasn't scared at all to be out there, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing.
That next day, Greg's family had a little party for him. Isaac is really into golf right now and Greg's sister Heidi made the cutest cupcakes. They have a golf tee with a gumball as the golf ball. Such a great idea.

Later that week Isaac got to go shopping with Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin for his birthday. He was staying with them while Greg and I were out of town for a couple days. I'll post about that later. He talked for days about how he got to play with all the toys at the store and all the cars there.
On his birthday he got a few little things from us, and then we went to my parents' for dinner that night. Isaac shares a birthday with my sister, Melanie. He thinks that's pretty cool. So we had a party for both of them.
THEN (see I told you this kid is spoiled) the next Saturday we had party at home with his friends. He wanted a golf themed party, you know, since he was turning fore, so we played a golf version of pin the tail on the donkey, ate pizza, made golf visors, and played some miniature golf games. It was a lot of fun, but ten four year olds can make a big mess in two hours. :)
I can't believe that my kid is four years old. He is my buddy and I'm so glad he's a part of our little family. Happy birthday Isaac!
1 comment:
It's so cute that at his age he already knows EXACTALLY what he wants! Seems like he had a blast for his birthday! Happy B-Day Isaac!
Post a Comment