I realize that most of this blog is about my kiddo. Why not though? He's fun. He's cute. He's a heck of a lot more interesting than me. But I thought I'd post about something fun that Greg and I did earlier this month. Every year Greg, my sister, her husband, Dan, and me try to go on a vacation. It's usually only for a couple of nights and it's usually to Las Vegas. Normally we try to go in February or March, but if you remember Greg didn't have a job at that time so it wouldn't have been too smart of us to go blow our money in the city of sin. We decided to put it off for a while. We were watching for a good deal on airfare, and it paid off. We were able to fly to Vegas for cheaper than we would have been able to drive. Awesome. Isaac stayed with Greg's parents and was spoiled beyond belief. He loved every minute of it.
It was so nice to hang out by the pool, stay out late, and be irresponsible for a few days. We did a lot of shopping and went to the Beatles Cirque du Soleil Love show. That was really cool. It's amazing what those performers can do.
This is the walkway into the theater for the show. It changes colors all the time.

Here's Melanie, Greg, and Dan playing the Beatles Rockband game at the gift shop. I'd post the video too, but Melanie would prolly kill me for posting a video of her singing.

We also went to old Las Vegas and Fremont Street. It's something we've been meaning to do in the 3 or 4 years we have been going.
Me, Melanie and Dan underneath the video screen that spans the entire length of the street.
1 comment:
Sigh. You forgot to visit me. ;)
Post a Comment