Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bend it Like Baldwin







Isaac has been playing on a Tiny Tots soccer team. I wasn't sure he was going to be able to play at first because I learned about the soccer league after the sign up deadline had passed. He was put on a wait list and we were lucky enough to find a spot on a team. He wasn't able to be on a team with his neighborhood friends, but it turned out just fine because his coach was great. It was so much fun to see these little kids play. Scoring goals for the other team, comparing grass stains on their knees, and climbing on the fence.
He had four games this fall, and he'll have another four next spring. On the way to the games, he would tell us, "I'm going to score three six nine goals." It was a lot of fun to see him improve over the few games and practices he had. At his last game of the season, he did score two goals for his team. Go Isaac! He had a blast playing and is always asking me when his next game is.

2 comments:

Heywood Family said...

I love little kid soccer!! Okay, make that little kid sports! It is so much fun to watch!
Dana

lundgrenville said...

I love soccer! Logan & Mr. B are playing soccer. Saul is the soccer coach for the 3rd year in a row! Its been a fun year for soccer! Hugs